Please consider this list of financial resources if they fit your needs.
- Austin Community Cats – www.austintexas.gov/page/community-cats
- Best Friends Animal Society/State by State – bestfriends.org/resources/financial-aid-pets
- Red Rover Relief – redrover.org/domestic.
- The Pet Fund – www.thepetfund.com or 916-443-6007
- Care Credit – carecredit.com/vetmed
- Scratch Pay – www.scratchpay.com
- Paws 4 A Cure – www.paws4acure.org/
- YouCaring – www.youcaring.com
- Go Fund Me – www.gofundme.com/
- CareCap – carecap.squarespace.com/thepetfund/for-pet-owners
- Joshua Louis Animal Cancer Foundation – joshualouis.org/index.html
- Diabetic Cats in Need – www.dcin.dreamhosters.com/
- Handicapped Pets Foundation – hpets.org/
Austin/Travis cats should also consider the following information:
Bring the cat to Austin Animal Center (AAC) at 7201 Levander Loop, Austin, Texas, 78702, between the hours of 11 AM – 7 PM Monday-Friday and 11 AM -5 PM Saturday-Sunday.
If outside those hours, you may call 311 or take the cat to Austin Animal Services contracted Emergency Vet clinics (below) and let them know it is an injured stray. They will admit the cat and treat it for the shelter and the cat will be transferred to AAC in the morning.
South Emergency Vet
4434 Frontier Trail, Austin, TX 78745
North Emergency Vet
12034 Research Blvd #8, Austin, TX 78759
Central Emergency Vet
4106 N Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78756
For Austin/Travis County cats only, there may be medical vouchers available for ill or injured community cats. See the following links for information and participating veterinarians.