OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Shadow Cats Raffle 2021
By participating, you agree that:
- These Official Contest Rules may not be waived, modified, or supplemented except by Shadow Cats, Inc. No modification of these official contest rules shall be enforceable unless made by Shadow Cats, Inc.
- The public raffle drawing shall be held at Shadow Cats Sanctuary in Round Rock, Texas on September 18th, 2021 at 3:00 PM CDT.
- All tickets must be received by 2:00 PM CDT on September 18th, 2021 to be eligible for the drawing.
- You need not be present to win.
- Each ticket will be entered separately in the drawing. Each ticket is a separate and equal chance of winning.
- Shadow Cats, Inc. shall appoint a single individual who will be responsible for maintaining control and security of all of the raffle ticket stubs. Such individuals shall, by public certification under oath at the time of the drawing, certify that all raffle tickets purchased have their stub in the barrel from which the winning raffle ticket will be drawn.
- Winner has 7 days to accept delivery of their prize from Shadow Cats, Inc. or forfeits all claims thereto.
- When an order is placed over the telephone or Internet, a Shadow Cats, Inc. representative will complete the ticket by filling in the name and phone number and will drop the ticket in the barrel.
- At the drawing, the winner will be contacted based on the name and information on the ticket.
- Winner notification will be made by telephone or email.
- Purchasers do not need their ticket stubs for any reason.
- Winning tickets will be drawn and the name/phone number on the ticket will be recorded in the order of being drawn. Prizes will be drawn in the order listed on the website.
- One prize per person will be awarded.
- Winner agrees to the use of his/her name, photograph, and statements for publicity purposes by Shadow Cats, Inc., and agrees to sign a publicity release without any further compensation.
- Shadow Cats, Inc. reserves the right to cancel this contest at any time, in which event its liability is limited to refund of ticket prices to participants.
- Any person who engages in conduct designed to corrupt the outcome of a charitable gaming activity with the purpose to defraud, or knowing that he is facilitating a fraud, is guilty of a Class D felony.
- Members and spouses of Shadow Cats Board of Directors are not eligible for prizes.
- This contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, and is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted.
- All proceeds benefit Shadow Cats, Inc., a non-profit 501(c)3 organization.
Check www.shadowcats.net or call (512) 466-1619 for additional information and notifications.