We continue the work. Every Single Day.
— Saving the most fragile among us so cats without hope lead different lives today
— Supporting other nonprofits and good Samaritans
— Sterilizing, vaccinating, and returning Community cats to their colonies (TNR)
— Supplying food for community cats
— Assisting cats in need through Community Outreach
Please Donate Today and Save Cat Lives
There are many funds that you can donate to for Shadow Cats. Please review the descriptions below to learn more about the different individual funds. You can set up a monthly donation or make a one-time contribution using the PayPal buttons below.
Every dollar is appreciated! Thank you!
The Primary Fund provides support for the overall mission of Shadow Cats and allows the ongoing and strong work of Shadow Cats to continue. The Primary fund provides a safety net and gives safe haven to the special needs cats that call Shadow Cats home and enables them to live their very best lives.
One Life Fund
Shadow Cats’ One Life Fund assists unowned community cats in a variety of critical situations, as funds are available. The One Life Fund allows us to impact cats far beyond what we are physically able. Combined with other resources, community cats will have an opportunity to receive care that might have otherwise been unavailable to them. Working together creates a stronger network for animals and saves lives. Read more about our One Life Fund.
Community Cat Medical Fund
The Community Cat Medical Fund assists injured and ill cats in all areas of need. This fund targets community cats that are in life threatening or at- risk situations or are in need of acute medical intervention. Read about some of the Happy Outcomes.
Celebrate someone special in your life by making a donation to Shadow Cats in their name. A tribute gift is a simple and thoughtful way to show your love and appreciation for a pet, family member, friend, coworker, etc.
With each donation, we will send a notification letter to a family member or other individual you have designated – without specifying the amount of the donation. Also, tribute donations will be acknowledged, unless you request privacy, on our Tributes page on the Shadow Cats website.
- Memorials – The death of a family member or close friend is one of life’s most painful episodes. Those in mourning need support and most of us are anxious to find some way to offer comfort. One of the most appropriate and appreciated ways to express sympathy and compassion, as well as respect for the deceased, is by making a donation to a charity.
- Special Occasions – Are you looking for the perfect gift for a person who cares deeply about animals? Is it their birthday, anniversary or do you want to congratulate them for something special in their life? You can make a donation in their name to Shadow Cats! Examples include:
- Religious Milestones
- New Baby, Kitten or Puppy
- Customer/Employee Appreciation
- Business Gifts – You can honor your business associates or employees with gifts made in their honor. Many companies choose to make a gift to a non-profit organization in lieu of holiday gifts.